Fire Outbreak At 118 Broad Street, CMS

0 117

The agency responded to the above incident which was relayed to LASEMA through the Toll Free 112 Emergency Number this morning.

On arrival at the above scene of the incident, it was discovered that a room in a warehouse where shoes are stored was gutted by fire. The fire ignited as a result of power surge when electricity was restored. Fortunately there was no casualty in the incident. The Agency’s response team alongside LRU fire, Lagos State fire service and Federal fire service are responders at the scene of the incident working together to put out the fire. Operation ongoing.

Updates to follow.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: