Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu today commissioned the Itamaga-Ijede road in Ikorodu.
The phase one of the road, terminates at Ewu Elepe. It was commenced by the administration of Governor Sanwo-Olu.
– Date of Award: January, 2020
– Length of Road: 6.05km
– Carriageway Width (Dual): 14.6m
– Surfacing with Interlocking stones
– Pavement Marking and Kerb painting
– Provision of Streetlights
– Construction of Drainage and Culverts
The Rehabilitation of the Ijede Road (Phase 1) into a Dual Carriageway will:
– Improve road connectivity.
– Increase socio-economic activities
– Reduced travel time.
– Enhance Intermodal Transportation Services
– Eliminate perennial flooding.
– Enhance Property Values and Socio-economic well-being of the people.